Black mask is easy to find. The secret is that the black mask is like glue and literally stick to critical parts where you have blackheads, and when it dries with her to remove all the grease, dead cells from the pores and blackheads.
Is it effective?
Most of the people who have tried say there are visible results. Activated charcoal is the main ingredient of this mask, and since has been known as a compound that absorbs all the toxins it’s no wonder that the mask is effective.
The good side of the black mask:
- It is easy to use because you only need 15 to 30 minutes to clean the problematic parts.
- You do not need to do anything special, just wait to dry and peel.
- The tightening of the skin under the black mask is uncomfortable.
- If you are struggling with oily skin and closed pores and blackheads, years ago, it will definitely help you even after the first treatment.
The bad side of the black mask:
- The mask is incredibly painful to remove. Therefore, it`s not recommended for people with sensitive skin.
- Expect slight redness after its removal and slight pain.