BOIL BANANAS BEFORE BED, DRINK THE LIQUID AND YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR SLEEP
Put an end to all those sleepless nights of tossing and turning, and not being able to fall asleep, with this amazing recipe that can actually improve your cycle significantly.
The way this remedy works is, it provides relaxation and has no side effects such as certain medications can have.
The most high-risk medications that can contribute to sleep loss are pain medications, antihistamines, and heart and blood pressure medicines.
All you have to do is to boil bananas before bed, drink the liquid and you will not believe what happens to your sleep .
Bananas, especially the peels, are rich in potassium and magnesium, the essential mineral for relaxation and for preventing sleep disturbances. Both magnesium and potassium help in relaxing the muscles.
When choosing bananas, especially for this recipe, always choose 100% organic bananas. Bananas that are not organic are packed with harmful pesticides.
It only takes 10 minutes to prepare this delicious tea and you can enjoy it every night before bed.
- 1 organic banana
- 1 small pot of water
- Dash of cinnamon (optional)
- Cut off the ends of the bananas, peel, and place it into the boiling water
- Boil it for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the water into a mug with a colander. Sprinkle the cinnamon into the tea. Drink it one hour before bedtime.
- Once the banana is boiled, sprinkle some cinnamon over it.
- If you are wondering what happens to the banana, just add a dash of cinnamon to the fruit and you will see that nothing goes waste.
- This warm, gooey fruit and its peel together with the tea provide soothing effects. Enjoy it in this delicious banana tea!
WHY SLEEPING PILLS ARE BAD
Almost half of the American population uses sleeping pills and therefore experience insomnia or poor sleep. Sleeping pills offer only a temporary solution.
SLEEPING PILLS SIDE EFFECTS:
- Burning or tingling in the hands, arms, feet, or legs
- Changes in appetite
- Difficulty keeping balance, focusing and remembering
- Dry mouth or throat
- Mental slowing or problems with attention or memory
- Stomach pain
- Uncontrollable shaking of a part of the body
- Unusual dreams