Based on the US dairy industry, the chocolate milk is paying important role as it pertains to a child’s diet. And to make all of the parents believe in that, they invest millions of dollars. But in case you would know the gain that is generated from the flavored-milk annually, you should recognize the dairy business wants to convince all the parents out there. We’re talking here about $2.5 billion annually.
Everyone should be aware that the chocolate milk really comes from cows which have been treated with growth hormones and that nonorganic milk contains rGBH (synthetic growth hormone that’s increasing the milk production in a cow).
And no matter the dairy industry says about the chocolate milk (how healthy and great it’s for your kid and you), it isn’t true because chocolate milk is dangerous for your child and even for you.
Here are a couple reasons why you shouldn’t give chocolate milk to your kid:
1. First of all, chocolate milk is loaded with sugar. 30 grams of sugar are only in one little carton of chocolate milk (more than a can of soda). Excessive levels of sugar within the body is able to be the reason for heart disorders, metabolic syndrome and cancer. And insulin resistance can be caused by sugar and that will eventually end up with diabetes.
2. It depletes calcium which means that will not build strong bones. The nutrition director for the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine in Washington named Amy Lanou maintains that the most instances of osteoporosis are in the nations where people consume milk too much and have high intake of calcium in their diets and the connection between bone health and calcium is not really shown.
3. So what figure where fructose corn syrup is comprised and can be the basis for liver damage and promoting obesity is high fructose corn syrup? Yes, in chocolate milk.
4. Manufactured flavors are created from many dangerous compounds. And the worst part about this is that on many packages you can read about some of them such as hydrolyzed vegetable protein or monosodium glutamate.
5. Chocolate milk contains casein milk protein that is –. That milk protein may be the reason for irritated immune system which can make the allergy symptoms even worse. A lot of individuals, even the ones which are not sensitive to milk can discover that the symptoms which are linked to ear infection, chronic bronchitis, eczema, asthma and sinus ailments are vanishing or lowering when the milk and milk products are discharged from ingestion.
6. What can cause gastrointestinal inflammation, ulcerations, lesions and in some instances colon cancer is food- grade. This was shown on many studies which were examined laboratory animals for this specific purpose. American Diabetes Association formed a study in which they examined the link between insulin resistance and glucose intolerance, and eating of food-grade carrageenan