One of the most empowering acupressure points on the body is CV 6, known as the Poop Button. You can do great healing on yourself and others – if you know the point location of CV 6.
It strengthens the body’s internal condition especially the colon, immune system, sexual urinary reproductive system, and heightens your ability to heal yourself, according to Acupressure Points.
PRESS THIS POINT ON YOUR BELLY TO REMOVE POUNDS OF TOXINS FROM YOUR COLON
Constipation is a common condition that affects people of all ages. It can mean that you’re not passing stools regularly or you’re unable to completely empty your bowel.
If you’re dealing with constipation, there’s no need to reach straight for the laxatives. According to Dr. Michael Reed Gach, an acupressure therapist, the poop button works by reviving your body’s healing processes. A major part of healing is getting rid of waste.
HOW TO FIX CONSTIPATION USING THE POOP BUTTON
- Find the spot by measuring three ‘fingerwidths’ exactly below your belly button.
- Using your fingers, apply firm pressure – but not too hard – to the poop button. If it hurts, reduce the pressure.
- Focus on taking deep breaths as you press down.
- Continue to press until you feel the need to poo. It can take as little as ten seconds or up to 3 minutes.
- Don’t hold for longer than 5 minutes.
Note: During pregnancy is very gentle, and use the palm of your hand instead of fingertips.
According to Dr. Michael Reed Gach, an acupressure therapist, this point is also good for all kinds of sexual problems for men and women. The abdominal muscles often tighten during lovemaking, which can block the flow of sexual energy.
Pressing CV 6 and acupressure points around it, can relieve the abdominal tension, strengthen the urinary and reproductive systems, and increase sexual intimacy and pleasure.